15 Must-Do's in Israel
15 Things you must do when you visit Israel!
When visiting a new country each of us is committed to see, try and visit as many attractions as possible in order to get at insight about the country itself, its people, culture, way of life and philosophy. Although Israel is a really small country (around 20 000 km2), be sure there are so many things to see and activities to take part in that you'd better compose a list not to miss anything.
We composed a short list for you on must-do's in Israel:
- 1. To have a portion of Shawarma OR deep-fried Falafel and Hummus.
- 2. To light a candle in the Holy Sepulchre church.
- 3. To place a note in Jerusalem Western Wall.
- 4. To find at least 20 Biblical sites in Jerusalem.
- 5. To see the bottom of the Red Sea in Eilat Underwater Observatory.
- 6. To spend a night under the stars in the Negev desert.
- 7. To have at least one diving lesson in endless coral underwater woods of Eilat.
- 8. To sunbathe on a 12-km beach strip of Eilat – especially at the popular Dekel beach and Coral beach.
- 9. To see Tel-Aviv in the evening from the roof of Azrieli Tower - the main sky-scraper of the country.
- 10. To spend a night in pubs and bars of Florentin – one of the most interesting and colorful places in Tel Aviv.
- 11. To visit Galilee and all the places there where Jesus spent his childhood
- 12. Take a one-day tour in ancient Safed – a city with richest Biblical history, mentioned in Talmud.
- 13. To get in shape on the Dead Sea resorts.
- 14. To witness amazing sunset on one of Tel Aviv beaches.
- 15. To walk the path of Jesus on the famous Via Dolorosa in Jerusalem.
Israel Private Tours
Imagine your visit to Israel during which you get VIP services on all the stages of your coming in Israel and being here. Let your VIP dreams come true with Avitours!
Israel Family Tours
Bring your family to Israel for a private familly tour and spend your days exploring unique religious and historical sites of Israel